Monday, May 17, 2010

What could be better?

I'm eating a bowl of Fruit Loops right now, and I've realized that they bring me a lot of joy and contentment. They come in all different colors, have just the right amount of sweetness, and they look like mini-donuts. AND you can eat them with or without milk and they're still great! I think a truly good cereal is one that you don't need milk with to enjoy. Fruit Loops are at the top of my list, but Frosted Flakes also make a delicious dry snack. Honeycombs are also pretty good dry, but I prefer them with milk.

Haha - I do realize that I've just revealed to you that I love sugary-junk cereal, but just for the record, I also eat the healthy stuff as well. I just enjoy these ones more when I can have them. Anyway, the Fruit Loops are gone now, and I've got to get back to the real world, so catch ya later! Just wanted to share my small revelation.

Countdown to Africa: 27 days!
Outside Temp: 92°F (Yes, it is finally starting to really heat up. Haven't broken 100 yet, but I think that day is not too far off!)

Verse of the Day:
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6

2 comments:

  1. lol I agree that Frootloops are a wonderful snack! I like 'em dry 'cause then you can take your time in eating them and they won't get soggy. Same from Frosted Wheaties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew, I can't stand soggy cereal - it's so gross! Sometimes I just pour half a bowl and eat it, and then pour the other half when I'm finished so that it doesn't have the chance to get soggy.

    ReplyDelete