Monday, May 10, 2010

It's over!!!!

Today I attended class for the last time this semester, and completed my last final! So far I have A's in three of my classes, so if this last final checks out, I'll have gotten all A's this semester, and be able to keep my 4.0!! I'm so excited, I almost don't even know what to do with the free time! My two sisters and I started a zoo challenge on Zoo Tycoon 2 to see who can create the best zoo by the end of the month (exciting, I know), and I'm looking forward to some relax/reading time, and more time with friends!

I just wanted to post real quick because I'm so happy to be FREE! I've got a Fire drill in half an hour, though, so I'm going to cut the freedom-celebration-post short. Have a great day!

Outside Temp: 80°F (It says 80, but I think it's a lie. It feels like it's in the 90's out there!)

Countdown to Africa: 34 days!

Verse of the Day:
By humility and the fear of the Lord Are riches and honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4

1 comment:

  1. Congrats getting through another semester of college! I'll be on break soon as well!

    ReplyDelete