Monday, April 19, 2010

Warmest welcome!

I always feel so awkward writing introductions, so I'll be brief:

I created this blog just for fun, as a place to write out my thoughts, experiences, and anything else that comes up. I'm not entirely sure how often I will post here, or what I will post, but suffice to say if you read past this you have been forewarned that you may find all manner of things. I do live in the desert, and sometimes the heat can get to you...so read on at your own risk. And hopefully, enjoy!

Outside Temp: 84 °F

Verse of the day:
Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.
Proverbs 3:7-8

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Mine isn't as cool as yours yet, but I'm just starting out and am new to it so I'm sure it will get better with time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joys of blogs is there's often new features and you can develop it over time! I love your blog's title, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I was having a hard time thinking of what to call it, and then that just popped into my head and since I love Isaiah 43 (and I live in a desert), it just seemed to fit. I'm having fun exploring all the different options, and it's also becoming a nice little outlet for me. I journal a lot on actual paper, but this is a nice change from the norm.

    ReplyDelete