Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Are You A Warrior?

I'm pretty sure this is "old news" by now, since I completed the race on April 30th, but I just recently got the pictures back from the race and thought it might deserve a small mention on my blog. This year I participated in my first Warrior Dash with a friend. It was a BLAST and I can't wait to participate in another one, or do something similar (must involve mud!) like Spartan or Tough Mudder.


If you're looking for something fun to do with friends, or if you want to push yourself to see how good of shape you really are in (I had a small reality check)....this is a great event! I will give a brief warning, though: some people show up in strange, rather-revealing "outfits", there is beer after the race, and the music is terrible....but other than that, one of the most fun days I've had in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment