Thursday, December 30, 2010

66,795 pushups, anyone?

I stumbled across this idea and thought it might be fun to do, but I probably won't make it past February. We'll see. Anyway, basically you start with one pushup on January 1st, and each day add one more until you get to a grand total of 365 on the last day of the year. Now, that 365 doesn't necessarily mean all in one set, but in as few sets as possible to reach the goal. I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes! Here's what my schedule will look like (I love having schedules to check off when I complete something)....



And yeah...I'll keep you posted on how far I make it. If I make it to the 365, the grand total of pushups is 66,795 for the entire year...hence the title of this post. Kind of random, but kind of cool!


Countdown till my trip to CA: 2 days! Technically only one, since I leave Saturday and tomorrow is friday! 
Outside Temp: 43°F
Verse of the Day: 


Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering.
Colossians 3:12

3 comments:

  1. Haha - so far I'm going strong, but doing 1-8 pushups isn't hard at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's way more than I can do! I can barely crank out a measly 1, lol

    ReplyDelete