Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eat Mor Chikin!


Tonight I am very excited to announce that our town is indeed getting a Chick-fil-a restaurant, and I'm even more excited to tell you that I am going to be officially working there! That's right, I applied and I got the job - I start training this Wednesday! I've never had a "real" job before, so this will be an interesting experience for sure, but I'm looking forward to it. The company is christian owned and has a good reputation (not to mention yummy food!), so I think it should work out nicely. I'll be sure to let you know! Just wanted to share this tidbit of news!

Countown to Chick-fil-a Opening: 21 days
Outside Temp: 84°F (It was raining and thundering today!)

Verse of the Day:
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

3 comments:

  1. Contrags once more on getting the job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I meant to put congrats! *shakes head* The result of when I don't check my typing. ;D

    ReplyDelete